Minimi

Carousel imageCarousel imageCarousel image

MINI.ME: How will personal device assistants would be used in the future?

We conceived a device where 80% was created online, while the remaining 20% of its personality can be discovered by the end user.

Photo CD&I Associates.

When you open your package, MINI.ME is born, and you will see that in addition to having functions that include waking up screaming!it will be the GUARDIAN of your belongings, tell you jokes, be your guide, chef, personal trainer, appointment. reminder, as well as bring you your phone and watch. He will bring an unmodifiable surprise factor, which is the intelligent component of his personality!

Photo CD&I Associates.

So, with time, you will describe that your MINI.ME is a bit stubborn, forgetful, extroverted, and chatty. It will be your interactions that help to modify and finalize its personality

Photo CD&I Associates.

MINI.ME is also a friend of the environment! That's why when you need to recharge, you just have to make it a little brown set it out in the sun to tan and again it will be ready for action

!No refunds allowed!.

Photo CD&I Associates.
Photo CD&I Associates.